How can you tell the difference?

On 9/8/2013 5:03 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Make that "her face"  Dan :-)

Nice shot, John.  sorry not to see more of her though..
I once sat for about two hours making friends with a mantis in
Bluff, Utah - she sat on my hand, and often looked right at me as your
friend is doing... but when I tried to put her down on certain colors
she refused to leave my hand - they were , of course, colors that
she knew she stood out against.

But once one landed on our red rental car in Albuquerque and I
grabbed one shot before she left.

aren't they great creatures?

ann