With very few exceptions (e.g. a "battle of DJs"),
DJs at dance events/parties do not dj simultaneously, but rather in "shifts".

I think they were either switching from one laptop to another one, or
looking for a song suitable for a performance.
And one of the guys was not a DJ but a husband of the DJ, so,
technically, there were only two DJs there.

"Too many" (not "two -- many") is just an optical illusion. :-)

Igor

Sun Sep 8 17:39:03 EDT 2013