Attila,

That was the intent. As for the landscape format and a better
separation, I tried later that evening, but couldn't catch a composition
when the dancers would be in the right place, in a good pose, and
nobody else would be in-between.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Igor

Sun Sep 8 14:24:27 EDT 2013