I beg to differ.

The AC in the Suburban is much better than the AC in a 46-48 Cadillac. I
was going to say "orders of magnitude" better, but decided we didn't
need to have that nit-picking argument again.

The major advantage for the Suburban is you can actually find them on
Craigslist. You can also set a $$ limit on your search so you only see
the ones within your price range.

But if your heart is set on a 46-48 Caddy, try Hemmings Motor News:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/?0=0&adtypeFacet=Vehicles%20for%20Sale&makeFacet=Cadillac&sort=c_time_desc&page_size=15&modelFacet[]=75

TinyURL in case the long one doesn't wrap correctly:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/Ansel-Limo

8-D