On 9/13/2013 1:06 PM, Don Guthrie wrote:
Awhile ago I put some these photos up on pdml here's the complete set
including the more cheery color shots. This is on smug mug for the
flicker atheists. Note there are 2 pages. C&C welcomed.

http://donspix.smugmug.com/Street-Scenes/On-the-Street-In-Minneapolis/30593759_BpCNzk

I've seen one of those "pedal pub" contraptions here in Raleigh, but it
was in a situation where I couldn't get a good look at it because I had
to pay attention to where I was driving. Now I know what it was.