I recently dropped my F100/2.8 Macro.  I really liked this lens because it's
fast, sharp and has a focal length that fits my needs.  Also, it is much
easier to carry and hold than my FA* 80-200/2.8 which can provide the same
2.8 aperture at 100 mm.

The lens only fell about 1-1/2 feet but fell on asphalt and hit on the
corner of the filter ring while mounted on my K-5.

The lens is totally jammed.  The focus ring won’t turn at all and filter
ring is slight bent.

My questions are:

1) Where do I send it?  Is the Pentax shop in CO my only/best option.
2) What is your experience with getting lens repairs?  Can they fix it?
Will the cost be worthwhile.

I really don’t want to give up this lens but I also doubt I could replace
it.

Thanks for any help.

--
Kevin Thornsberry