I think that Pentax is (over)due for a substantive refresh at the top
of its model line. If they are going to continue to support medium
format, I think that a 645DII is in the offing.

And I think that a higher megapixel sensor is needed (and coming) for
the flagship DSLR (still APS-C). I happen to believe it will be the
24.3MP sensor used in the Sony SLT-A77. Whatever they offer, I believe
that it will come in two versions, like the K-5II and the K-5IIs

I still believe that a full frame is in the offing, but I will be
surprised if it is among the cameras that will be announced yet THIS
year. I think that part of the complication is decisions over whether
it should be compatible (or CAN be compatible) with accessories like
the O-GPS1 (AstroTracer)

I know a lot of Pentax people would be happy just to have a high
quality Pentax AF teleconverter. Pentax has made its own job harder in
that department by not committing to SDM or the cheaper "screw drive"
AF.

As I said the other day, I would not be surprised to see the K-02
(K-01 brought back with EVF and tilting screen ALA X-5 technologies).

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.