They may have changed. They used to be the only place in town that dealt with
medium format - processing, printing, drum scans, etc. And they did specialty
work, e.g., the 3'x5' transparencies backlit for displays at the airport and in
commercial settings. The favorite lab for Hallmark artists and photographers
doing their own work away from their day job. If they do still take photo print
jobs, the quality would be as good as it gets.

stan