Alas they are back at work soon, trying to fix their scew-ups from last year. The gold however is real (gold leaf) and is replaced every 30-40 years.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 9 Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:56:30 -0400 From: John
<johnsess...@yahoo.com> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO Gold in that there dome Message-ID:
<5238a5de.80...@yahoo.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1;
format=flowed If that's where the legislature meets, it would be more
appropriate if it were "fools gold". On 9/17/2013 12:34 PM, Don Guthrie