I think any and all of them would be good, although "Decrepit" strikes a
little close to home.

On 9/17/2013 6:47 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

It's that time again.  Bob's recent post 'Self Assignments - PUG' jogged
my memory that we need to decide on PUG themes for 2014.

Based on suggestions made in previous years plus a few I've come across
on other sites, here's a short list of possibilities.  Please feel free
to suggest others:

Open Gallery (this one is a definite starter)
Best of 2013
Feathered Friends
Incomplete
Cold (or Winter)
Decrepit
Close but no cigar (photos that didn't quite make it.)
Oddness
Ball Games
Circular
Wind