That looks good.

On 9/18/2013 5:56 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

The groom was here today - and he's happy with the stuff.

I did do a bit more pruning and presented him with a few proof prints
and he sat in front of my computer and looked at this collection

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Assignments/Paul-and-Linda-Get-Hitched/31453928_TSxSrg#!p=1&n=15

password - avrin

I was so relieved - there are still many I'm not fond of but if he
is happy , I'm happy

He is going to order prints from my smugmug site which means I've still
kept the prices super low on the 4 x 6's and the 5 x 7's and modest on
the 8 x 10's just for him - but since I have to keep all the prices the
same across the board a couple of folk got some bargains recently :-)

just wanted to share - after all the support I got from all of you.

ann