It's good. I must of been one of the few that  really liked the first. Yes,
there was a lot for my eye to do, but I felt it  wasn't over-cluttered, but
well-balanced. My eye traveled around in a circle --  looking at the people
and the stuff and the sign above.

This is fine,  still a lot to look at, but I felt the other was out of the
ordinary.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 9/19/2013  4:04:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,