----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: PESO: Red-tailed Hawk

As has been true for awhile now, in late fall and winter, I make numerous trips
to a CA State Wildlife Area (Gray Lodge) located about 25 miles from my
home.I'm fortunate to have been able to haunt the area and, as a result, post a
mess of goose, duck, hawk and eagle shots collected in the last several years.
Safe to say that all have been taken in bursts with the AF set to "C". Gear is
a K-5 w/DA 55~300. I took a turn around the visitor loop yesterday and found
that the place is being flooded and an advance population of ducks has made it
in.

Thanks for your remarks and interest, Bruce.

Jack.
.