I mostly use the Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6 EX DC and the Pentax DA 18-135
f3.5- 5.6 WR. Both my lenses are excellent copies and tack sharp.
Note: I get a combined seamless focal length from 10 to 135 mm (15 to
200 mm in APS-C term), covering my genre of Street, Travel,
Architecture and Landscape Photography - 85% in of the time - 50/50
ratio.
For that balance 15% low light situation shoots, I use the brutally
sharp Tamron 28-75 f2.8 lens.
And for that odd sports, wildlife, naval or air show shoot, I use the
Sigma 70-300 DL Macro I purchased for a song from KEH - an excellent &
sharp copy.
Happy that I have covered all my bases including inclement weather
shoots for cheap.
Regards.
Bipin - from that far away enchanting land