This pair of photos really needs THE STORY for explanation.

As I stated in my post accompanying the PESO -- Charge, I was present at a Polo match that was being held for charity. A group I'm associated with was selling BBQ sandwiches with all proceeds being donated to the same charity, I was supposed to be there to ostensibly, to get some shots of the match and of our crew for publicity purposes. Well Coming is a photo of our first customer, (I was going to say satisfied customer, but she really doesn't look to happy), though she assured me that she was. Well now the story becomes kind of personal. One of my cohorts saw me take the photo and asked to see it. So I showed the image on the back screen of the K20D. Before I could even protest, he exclaimed that's really good and went over to the subject of the picture and told her how great it was...

Next thing I know she's at my elbow and wants to see, and based on what you can see on the rear screen she's very pleased, thought I don't know how she'd feel about the larger version I've posted here, and for the next hour she clung to me like a Remora on a Shark. I learned quite a bit about her in our conversion except for her name, I never did get that. Finally without a word of good buy she simply decided to walk away, which is the subject of Going...

So there you have it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20coming%26goingdiptych.html

Equipment: Coming: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax F 70-210mm f4.0~5.6
Going: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax A*300mm f4;0 & smc Pentax F 1.7x AF Adapter.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

Note:  I've got to admit she had nice legs...

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken