Just got back from a bike ride, and was just passing my local Pawn Broker,
and he called me in. He had two lots of Pentax gear:

1. Pentax ME with a 80-210 Sigma Zoom, Honeywell Pro Studio Flash + bracket,
Pro Tripod.  The lens has probably been dropped, and has a couple of coating
scratches/marks. Might be useable. $100 CDN

2. Pentax SP + 28/2.8 Hannimex + 200/4.5 Tokina + Mini Tripod + 2x
Teleconverter + Extension Tube Set + Metz Flash (Charger missing).

Don't know it the batteries are dead on the ME and SP, but I can check them
tomorrow.  I pick the ME kit up on Monday, so can't wait to try the Tripod.
It's way more sturdy than the two I have at present, so I'm going to try it
out with my new lenses.

James