Been thinking about family photos from trips  when I was a kid. They were
all 35mm slides, and/or stereo realist slides  (which, if you chop in half,
makes a 35mm slide).

Really should convert  them all into digital. They are most of the family
pictures I have.

I  have an Epson Perfection flat bed kicking around somewhere. But it is
pretty old  now, so figured maybe there are newer ones now that would do a
better job. Also  I had a lot of problems with dust using it.

I am sort of thinking $200 or  under. Or around there. I realize there are
really good ones that are a lot  pricier, but while I want to convert the
slides, I don't want it THAT much. (I  didn't take the pics. :-))

Anyone have any particular one to  recommend?

Marnie aka Doe :-)