Quoting Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>:

Well the random generator one will have to be honor system, of course but we could say people could roll the dice three times, giving a bit of choice. I think it would be fun - though I might regret it when the time comes :-)

Not sure why we need to limit it - hit the 'curate me' button as many times as you like, I say.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia