I saw it from here, and it's a great, very worthy shot, Mark.

Congratulations! I'll live vicariously through your well deserved recognition!

-- Walt

On 9/24/2013 11:29 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
The National Association of Photoshop Professionals currently has one
of my photos featured as an "Editor's Pick" on their web site. Check
out the NAPP Members Portfolio Gallery at
http://members.photoshopuser.com/portfolio/
(I'm pretty sure non-members can view that part of the site)
It's my "Cathedral of Trees" shot from Northern Ireland - third from
the left under the words "Editors Picks".