From: Alan C <c...@lantic.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 6:13 AM
Subject: GESO: First shots with the K7

These are my pick of the first batch of shots with the K7. All with the FA
100-300.

The Buffalo portraits are at about 20m. The Mopane scrub is about to lose
its leaves. This is the Lowveld's equivalent of Autumn.

The Saddlebill Stork is at about 300m. I didn't see the croc until I started
cropping.

Sept/Oct is bush fire time in Kruger. Some controlled burning is carried out
to create firebreaks. The large aloes on this rocky outcrop about 800m away
have survived.

Part of a herd of elephants grazing in a wetland near a small stream. The
Mopane trees immediately behind them are still green in contrast to those
further away.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87994495@N06/sets/72157635944498434

Alan C