I wonder if and when we'll ever see the AC 72 technology (solid articulated sail and foils) filter down the chain for the every day sailor to use.

I had a Hobie 16 I sailed single handed and with wind it can become a handful. Throw in the articulated sail and the foils and you'd have a barrel of monkeys!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike wilson" <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: OT - ORACLE WIN