Short story: I haven't been able to find a way to use Mirror Lockup mode while
also bracketing exposures. Am I missing something in one of the functions or
options?

Longer story: One of the things I learned during the workshop I attended in
August is that I didn't know as much as I thought about the K-5. I knew of,
e.g., exposure bracketing and had used that once or twice  but didn't really
know how to use it until I practiced a bit. Since then I have been slowly
working my way back and forth in the manual, trying to become more familiar
with the various functions and practicing to get more facile in using them. As
I  "previsualize" some shots I would like to take at an upcoming Fall Colors
workshop (same venue, same instructors, different emphasis on the photo
opportunities available), one combination of functions I would like to be able
to use is bracketed exposure (for possible HDR processing). But I want to be
able to use mirror-lockup (with remote) for many/most shots (for greater
sharpness). And I haven't discovered any way to activate both the bracket and
ML modes simultaneously. So, am I missing something? Or do I resign myself to
manual
 ly adjusting the exposure to create the bracketed sequence?

stan