Hi!

After this link you find the photos from our vacation:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/borispdml/sets/72157635920162295/

Please notice that so far I've only uploaded my photos from the three first days. More to follow including photos from Galia and possibly from Anat.

Quick recap:

1. Ecke, Ralf (and Michael) and Thibs are totally cool :-). We had grand time last weekend.

I have witnessed first hand how two 5 year olds (Anat and Ecke's son) befriend each other at no time, language barrier not presenting any issue whatsoever.

2. No Pentax gear except W30 for Anat was taken on this trip. Two AF modules acquitted themselves perfectly in Galia's hands (I shot several shots with both of them when I got lazy with my MF lenses). Nokton 40/1.4 and Heliar 15/4.5 (Cotty :-) ) are excellent lenses. All this gear is so small and light that I could totally afford taking it with me at all times.

3. I have realized that returning to the places I've visited before is very special experience that I very much like.

May the light be with you and please have a look at the photographs and return often as I am working pretty much every evening to edit and upload more.

Boris