Quoting Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com>:

Boris Liberman wrote:

Hi!

After this link you find the photos from our vacation:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/borispdml/sets/72157635920162295/

So... I clicked the link and got a blank page. "Aah" I thought, "it's
one of those sites designed by people too incompetent to be able to
display a simple image without JavaScript". So I enabled JavaScript
for flickr.com. Still no images. But now NoScript showed yahooapis.com
as an additional JavaScript source. So I enabled that. Still no image
happiness. But yahoo.com now appeared in the NoScript list so I
enabled JavaScript from there. (Seriously guys, three different
domains doing nothing but feeding scripts?) Alas, still no images.

I haven't tried to look at a Flickr page for probably about a year and
I'd heard that Flickr had become even worse in the interim. Boy, does
this confirm it.

Sorry, Boris. I've jumped through enough hoops and Flickr still won't
show me your photos.

Interesting. I have NoScript installed and even though the page produced the message "Scripts Currently Forbidden", I was still able to view Boris' images without enabling Javascript for flickr.com - but only for the top five rows (the first 19 images), the remainder were displayed as blank boxes. So I enabled Javascript and the remaining images loaded. I disabled Javascript again and the blank boxes returned. Very odd. Why would I be able to see some of the images with JS disabled?

Anyway, leaving Flickr weirdness aside, I enjoyed the photos Boris, especially "This is about Enjoying", "Steam Train" and "Local Politics" (brings back (unpleasant) memories of our recent elections)

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters