Yeah. Now if they can only come up with something to placate the
customers who are just generally pissed off at being forced to rent
software, everything will be perfect.

On 9/29/2013 8:44 AM, George Sinos wrote:
Interesting to me, anyway.  I was just listening to the most recent
episode of PhotoNetCast (#82) and heard something I haven't heard
before.

The speaker had contacted Adobe about Photoshop CC and asked what
happens after you stop paying the monthly fee.

I had previously heard that the software would just stop working.

He stated that the representative told him that the software will
still continue to run.  It would allow you to open and view files and
save them to other formats, but not allow you to make new edits to the
files.

If this is truly the case, It should ease the concerns of those that
are concerned about losing access to their images.

gs

George Sinos