From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: SoftClousCurrents

Don't think it really works, Jack. Not with that  big block of lighter
clouds on the upper right. They look almost blown  out.  If you could tone
those
down, it might be rather interesting in a  minimalistic way.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated  9/29/2013 10:11:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,