-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Pat White
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 1:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: OT: Retail/Online Info for PDML MF Folks

What's the story with Harry's Pro Shop?  There's no address on his website,
and he's not in the Toronto phone book.  Has anyone ever been there, or
bought something from him (them?)?

Incidentally, Downtown Camera sells Holgas, and last summer they had flashes
for them.

Pat White