Yes, if you have a non-HD convertor and you are  getting pixelated, I would
say it is their problem, not  yours.

Marnie  I'd definitely talk to your cable co, regardless.  They can be
surprisingly helpful a lot of the time. And not always for a  fee.

In a message dated 9/30/2013 8:10:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,