I first noticed this lady's stormtrooper and crossbones pendant, it wasn't
until we'd been chatting that I noticed what the T-shirt said.

I did take the photo with my little stormtrooper K-x, and as you can probably
deduce by the enhanced perspective, the Bowers 8mm lens.  I should have
focused it a bit better, rather than just relying on hyperfocal distance.
The pictures is, I am afraid, not as sharp as it could be. It was quite
a challenge getting both the necklace and the text on the shirt in the frame.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/10032360596/

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc