Yep, that's got to be for realsies. It also appears that whoever did
the bad photoshop job on the earlier K-3 image you shared HAD indeed
seen one, to make some of the modifications he made (which appear to
be accurate). We should only be a week to 10 days away from the
official announcement. I wonder how much mystery will remain when that
time comes.

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.