On Oct 1, 2013, at 8:43 AM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That is an effective documentary image.  The police are prominent
> enough show individuality and intensity;  the buildings in the
> background set the scene dramatically, and the other photographers add
> a sense of "Something is going on here."

Thanks, Dan. Your comments make me more appreciative. I was disappointed that
in none of my shots at the scence were the protesters themselves visible. Kinda
hard to get at them with them in chairs, the police in front, and their
supporters in back.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"The most important thing is the tee-shirt."

- Samara Alnafdage