Tethered operation through WiFi. That should make some people happy.

On 10/7/2013 10:19 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
re: dual slots
"Dual SD card slots allow for greater memory card flexibility, for
separation of JPG and RAW files, and for use with Eye-fi card and new
FLU card technology."

I wonder if how you use the slots is configurable?

Also regarding the FLUCARD, I found the wording interesting:

"With installation of the optional, dedicated 16 GB FLU CARD for
PENTAX in the K-3, the photographer can remotely change settings such
as aperture, shutter speed and ISO, shift the AF focus point, release
the camera shutter, check Liveview image, and browse and download
images to mobile devices and PC. Eye-fi Wireless and standard SDX
Memory cards also compatible."

Note the use of the phrase "dedicated 16 GB FLU CARD for PENTAX". It
appears that Pentax and whoever makes FLUCARD have cooperated together
to make a Pentax-SPECIFIC Flucard. (They may do, or be doing, the same
with other manufacturers, but that makes me more hopeful of the
features really working.)