"Ricoh has requested that photos taken with our pre-production K-3
cannot be posted. Stay tuned for a gallery as soon as we get a
production unit."

The image taken the other day (one of the first leaked photos of the
K-3, at an angled view) purportedly was taken at the Australian
distributor and the photographer said that it had "beta firmware". I
would imagine that Pentax does not want images shown until they have a
final "1.0" version firmware ready for the camera. Hopefully that
won't be long.

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.