Thanks for looking everyone.  The last quarter of the year is fun
around our house.  In addition to the holidays we have six birthdays.
Just to put a little icing on the cake my daughter is planning her
wedding for next October, so add an anniversary to the list.

gs
George Sinos
www.GeorgesPhotos.net
www.GeorgeSinos.com