On 10/7/2013 1:51 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 04:03:39PM +1100, Philip Northeast wrote:
Unfortunately I managed to access the image from Oz, and yes it is
way over the top.

A good example of what not to do.
But he did what he shouldn't very well.

That sounds like something Mae West would say.

Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au

On 7/10/13 3:56 PM, Alastair Robertson wrote:
I would look except that you rather isolationist policy of blocking
foreign IP addresses prevents from me from doing so - do you really
have to be so paranoid?

Alastair