The title says it all.
http://42graphy.org/science/2013-04-physfest/demos/_IR04201.html

I don't remember if I had shown this one earlier.
I thought I did, but I cannot find the photo on the website or the
message that had sent.

I am going through the photos taken at the Physics Festival earlier this
year.
If you are science-image-curious, - take a look at this plasma
discharge:
http://42graphy.org/science/2013-04-physfest/demos/_IR04476.html

Larry, this is not moire, even though it is shot with K-5IIs camera:
http://42graphy.org/science/2013-04-physfest/demos/_IR04850.html
Rather, it is a standing wave - this is what happens when you generate
sound by sliding your finger on the glass.

Larry, - you may also want to see how I used the 8mm fisheye with this one:
http://42graphy.org/science/2013-04-physfest/demos/_IR04821.html and
surrounding photos.

Igor