Oh? Are we hearing a tid bit from your past? V-e-r-y interesting.  ;-)

Actually, some of the photos don't look too bad to me. But others  look
awful, with ghosting around the edges of things. I also think HDR could  easily
be called a genre, regardless of subject matter.

Marnie aka Doe

In a message dated 10/10/2013 3:12:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,