Frank,

I don't have a MV, but my recollection is that the MV, MG, and ME are all the
same body.  You might ask if anyone has a rewind knob from these.

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< My el cheapo Ebay MV seems to work just fine (although I'll know for
 sure when I get back my first roll on Monday).  Seems that the only
 problem right now is that it has no rewind knob.  It's a real PIA,
 'cause I have to take a pair of pliers to spin the shaft, to rewind the
 film.

 Anyone have an extra one hanging around, or maybe a parts body from
 which they could take one from to sell me?  I don't know what other (if
 any) M series bodies might share the part - seems that my MX isn't one.

 Contact me off list if you can profer assistance.  >>