The Veranda Restaurant in Ulan Bator gets 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, with 92
reviews, which makes it a strong candidate venue for the next PDML Congress.

Somewhat surprisingly, this means it is a better restaurant than La Veranda
in Versailles (France) which is one of Gordon Ramsey's diners and only gets
3.5 from 133 reviewers.