On Oct 13, 2013, at 3:15 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

>>  http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/sets/72157636515560223/
>
> Interesting.  When I tried looking at the exposure data using fluidr,
> http://www.fluidr.com/photos/gdgphoto/sets/72157636515560223/
>
> It said: ISO 6400-12,800, f/1.8-3.5

That's because that's what I wrote for the whole set. Most frames were made at
ISO 6400, some at ISO 12,800, and most frames were at f/1.8 but some went to
f/2, f/2.8 and f/3.5.

To output the photos quickly, I created a slide show surround and exported them
as JPEGs. When you do that, the only information in the image files is
copyright, so I did a group paste in of IPTC but it doesn't transfer camera
EXIF metadata on a frame by frame basis.