Flickr blog post about the new layout beta:
http://blog.flickr.net/2013/10/14/join-us-in-previewing-flickrs-new-photo-experience/

I clicked on the “Try our new Photo Experience” button on one of my
photo pages and got the new layout. Much faster and more sensible,
IMHO. I'm not clear on whether that means that when I share a link to
one of my images YOU will see the new layout (or if you have to click
the "Try our new Photo Experience" button for yourself, before you
will see it. (I think the latter).

I'll link to a cool storm chaser's calendar that I just ordered, in
case you want to see the difference by clicking the button for
yourself:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/intotherfd/10283163793/

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.