----- Original Message -----
From: Paul F. Stregevsky
Subject: Re: This is a manager?

> I'd have said, "Let's go online to google and look for all
sites that
> mention Kodacolor and C-41. Then let's see how many sites we
find that
> mention Tri-X and C-41."

I'd have challenged her to show me where, on the cannister, it
says "process C-41". Then I would have pulled a bunch of
cassettes out of the recycling and showed her that every colour
negative cassettes says "process C-41 (or a derivitave of same)
on it.
One of our morons ran a roll of T-Max through the film
processor.
After it came out, completely stripped of silver, she told the
customer that the roll was unexposed.
SHEESH!!!