ah - if you had mentioned what lens you used I missed it... The
standing pine looks like it is no more than ten feet from the wall

ann

On 10/17/2013 23:33, Jack Davis wrote:
Thanks for commenting, Ann.
I can't recall the relative distance between the near building wall and the
burned stump. My sense is that they were about the same distance from the
camera. Oddly, the burned stump almost seemed to have been a separate event.
I know absolutely nothing about the history of the place.
As I mentioned, the near building was really nothing but a wall behind which
was partially burned and unburned debris from two decaying cabin/shed like
buildings.
I believe the standing pine was as much as 30 or 40 feet further away.(??)

Jack