Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: As good as it gets

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org> wrote:
Quoting Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@me.com>:
On Oct 18, 2013, at 1:49 PM, Aahz Maruch <a...@pobox.com> wrote:
When you consider all of the amazing camera announcements of the past week, The K-3, the full frame mirrorless sonys, the Nikons with both wifi and GPS, the new Fuji, it is hard to imagine things getting any better. We have all of these groundbreaking cameras to talk abount,
and none of us are hampered by single fact about their actual
performance.

You forgot about the new Panasonics and Olympus cameras. I have a lot
of facts about one of those. :-)

The question is whether you feel in any way hampered by those facts.

I don't feel hampers much.

Ewww!  Stop airing your dirty laundry here!

Just another way to wring out a good yarn.

Yeah.  We should spin this thread out as long as possible.

I wool quietly leave now.

At least there were no skid marks!