From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 15:37:43 +0000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Studio Band info

I'm not sure that 2.8 lenses will do it. Fixing
color
balance in PS isn't cheating. As much as we all
like to
get it "right" in the camera, don't get carried
away
with being macho about it.
Doesn't the D1 have a max ISO setting of 1600?
That
should get you plenty of "grain". I suspect the
35-70
will be most useful.

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada