Walt,

I guess I've got things around me intense enough so that I
don't need everything to be as saturated. ;-)
But you do as you do, - that's your vision of the world.

Yep, - I think the vertical (and horizon) is proper now.
The slope of the land is not a problem. The axis of the symmetry is
now horizontal.

I see that the crop at the top and at the bottom (around the tallest
group of trees in the middle) became tighter now.
While it might be the result of the tilt, - but it seems to me
you would have more space along both edges remaining.
I would let a bit more air there.

Best,

Igor

Mon Oct 21 12:42:13 EDT 2013