On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 12:50:15PM -0700, Jack Davis wrote:
> So much of that area is at high elevations, so am hoping winter conditions
> aren't a part of your experience. Carry chains in your rental car. They can
> be very expensive if you have to buy them have them installed by a chain
> monkey.

Somehow I don't think winter conditions, even in the Sierras
will give Jostien much pause.  For him the biggest winter threat
California has to offer is probably yuppies in SUVs who think that
four wheel drive makes them exempt from the laws of physics.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc