Interestingly, SEPARATE from the "Anti-Aliasing Filter Simulator"
there is a "Color Moire Correction" *1 and *2 to be found in the
Playback Mode Palette Items. It says "The Color Moire Correction
function can be used only for the JPEG images captured with this
camera". I'm not sure what that means. It sounds like it uses the JPEG
as the source file and then saves another corrected JPEG. Not sure why
it would not use the RAW file as the source and then save a corrected
JPEG.

By the way, all of these in-camera editing and processing of image now
require you to select whether you want the processed file saved to SD1
or SD2 now.