From: Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:25 PM
Subject: PESO Therapy ball

>From a creative shoot with photographer-turned-model Alina Antoniou.
She approached me to get some experience on the other side of the lens
to help with her own photography. I borrowed an idle exercise space,
enlisted a talented MUA and hair stylist, Yurie Oka, and out came the
corsets.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/bruce_m_walker/10463595044/

K20D, DA* 16-50/2.8 @ 26mm/f:4.5, 1/160th, ISO 320.
AF540FGZ in Westcott Medium Apollo overhead; AF540FGZ in 30" octa
softbox, left-rear.
Lr & Ps.

Comments welcome.

--