I love it too, Ann!

My friend Darla and I trade quotes back and forth from that movie every time we see each other. I need to get in touch with her again. :)

-- Walt

On 10/25/2013 3:21 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Walt - I didn't get the line right - my bad guess was "The WIld Ones"
(looking at the bikers in th ephoto :-) )
However, when I asked a friend - he said "Three Amigos" and we both thought then that it was both Three Amigos and the movie Frank was thinking of..

Love Three Amigos

ann